Sunday, December 21, 2008

Unexpected Expectancy

Woke up sweating like crazy. Thot I had a fuckin bad dream, like being haunted by some pontianak or chased by gays, but then realised it was bright, and then i rmbed i din have a dream. (duz it make sense?). then my dad came into my room and said there was a blackout. Great. Spent the next couple of hrs pacing ard my house. Mom infd tt thr were a couple of electricians reparing some cable outside and tt electricity was expected to return in the evening. Sigh. Had to leave home at 3 to meet me Spore buddies. While watching my sister polish her nails (yes im that bored and lame) the electricity came back(which was ard 130). went online and surprises of all holy surprises, Sean Gulati, this ass of a guy who was an annoying jackass while in college, started chatting with me on fb, asking me if i rmb who he was. i replied yes, forgetting to add unfortunately. we then started chatting abt random stuff and then i realised tt i may, just may, have pre-judged him. he seemed pretty decent and nice. then again it was only a random chat so it cant be a helpful and accurate gauge. tol him i had to go off and he said he wanted to chat more and i was like yeah cool. tt was pretty weird and random.

Left home at 3 plus and it was the first time venturing into the new JB Chkpt. It was huge and its interior matched KLIA's but it was complicating and annoying and tiring and did nothing to stem the jams and slow traffic. So much for an upgrade. What the old chkpt lacked in physical attributes it more than made up in simple efficiency. Sposed to meet the rest at Orchard at 5 but as usual Rjv and Rach were late. It accumulated to 2 hrs. 2 hrs!!! Yes it may have been annoying but I ignored it and just basked in the fact tt i cld meet my close frens again. Hey no one's perfect. Old me wd've blasted them and displayed all the attitude i cld sum up but remembering the consequences of that action the last time i did it, i stopped short. Chatted so much and then i asked for advice on a simple question: Better to lay off relationships completely or just have flings? The cause of this question? The whole debacle with she-who-shall-not-be-named which was mentally taxing. It may have been for only a while but it was so tiring tt ive kinda sworn off relationships. So i asked them tt qn. Trevor din even know wad flings were, Rjv said to not give up on her and Rach completely avoided the qn and talked abt me. It was then i realised sth. I may have frens there in KL but none can match with those i have here for one simple reason-age. my frens here are older than i am and can offer me the support or advice i may need at times, and tts where their age and experience comes in. while me frens in kl are well, frens, they are 17/18 and with no intended disrespect just arent the same. Not tt im complaining but sometimes i do need a lil guidance too. Seeing my faith in the divine have been undulating.....

Dinner was fun where the most unexpected topics were strewn across the table and everyone kept looking at us weird, prolly cos of all the ruckus we made. I don tink we'll ever be allowed into tt place ever again. Especially after this....

This used to be the chocolate fondue bowl and after we finished it rach decided to add tissues, sugar, the reciept and i forgot wad else. We are completely psycho...

Trooped ard Orchard where it was fuckin packed specially with xmas comin up. Thr were so many choirs and all of em sucked. specially the lil kids. i really felt like murdering em but rach stopped me. it was nearly midnite and my mom started smsing me askin wen i was comin back. rjv and rach suggested jus crashing his place. tt was always fun and like old times but it was hard. so i planned carefully with my younger bro who was stayin in Woodlands and jedi mind tricked my mom, saying i wd sleepover at my bro's. she was reluctant but my dad said it was fine. my DAD said it was fine! WTH!! Awesome.who knew the force was with me. ok lame. Crashed his place and played with pepper, the most adorable dog in the world.



Ok here u cant see his cute face...nvm..After watchin movies and stuff the rest were tired and slept ard 430. i tried to sleep but i wasnt tired. tossed and turned, listened to music, browsed thru photos, mingled with my thots and before i knew it it was 7. wtf. i got up, watched pepper laze ard till the others woke up. left at 10 and the damn stupid chkpt is just damn inefficient. wads the point of having a hundred booths if theres only 2 lanes for cars and buses and all. dumasses. reached home at 12 plus sweating like a pig. found out ac/dc's album finished dling. cool. 14 days to Sem 2(for now, seeing talks with parents have yet to start)

4 comments:

Anu said...

SEAN IS ANYTHING BUT DECENT! wat the hell...

Shahlabi said...

u wont wanna know the shit he said abt u....

Anu said...

its not true watever it is.u noe me well enuf.hes a liar la anyone who noes him would hv told u the same thing. he just called me a few hours ago and sed he'll be down and he wants to meet up with me...see and he goes around talking shit about me. hes fake

angieflo said...

wow~ did i miss anything??? =p *just caring*