Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally!

So much has happened since i last came into contact with existence, which was abt 2 weeks ago i tink, on a tuesday. tt was the day i left sunway for home, which was apparently sposed to create an eruption of a much anticipated joy. instead all it created was room for boredom and resulting irritation. this had been the situation for the past 2 weeks: no money, no net, no phone. which basically = no life. so ive been pretty much stuck at home doing nothing at all, besides playin my ps2 all day. had so many plans made wen i came back but circumstances cldn permit these plans to be carried out. yeah i really shd stop makin plans cos they jus don materialise. it sux soooooo much tt ive become more crazy than i cld ever imagine myself becoming.

So hrs and days passed by whr i jus sat idle in front my tv playin me ps2 like some video game addict, with absolutely no life whatsoever. Fuckin holidays. home had become a hell hole and very depressing. But, there was a glimmer of hope that could be the saving grace in preventing every vestige of my sanity from complete obliteration...

b4 the hols thr were plans made by JB & Nick to go up to Sitiawan to celebrate the latter's bday, and the day was set for monday,1st dec. So naturally and understandably i became excited like some deprived maniac (who can blame me) and was lookin 4wd to this trip. Nick was bloody excited as well and kept in frequent contact with me via sms...seeing i had no net. and anushya became my boredom buddy as she called me almost every nite. i guess thats the only good thing to have come out of this hols- me and anu bonding like nvr b4. while we dated i nvr really knew her. and now i do..well..kinda..i know her more..who knows...

in a short space of a few days me nick and anu became more tight and we made plans to meet up and hang and have a double bday celebration after the sitiawan trip. then came the fucking crushing blow- nick's dad suddenly din allow him to go to sitiawan, citing some reasons. on top of tt JB was ill and the rest weren't free. Great. Just fuckin great. i din know who to blame or vent my frustration at. But i felt really bad for nick, who's kinda like my younger bro. he was lookin 4wd so bloody much to spendin his bday with us and last min couldn.. and i felt damn helpless. smsed JB to try and salvage the situation but he himself was ill so din wanna bother him too much. Then Nick infd tt he cld go to kl cos his aunt was going. my mind started racing and it was decided that we would hit KL on the designated monday instead of sitiawan. since the rest werent free the Sitiawan trip cld be postponed and the KL trip brot 4wd. guess things were saved after all...

After a hectic rush of smses and plans (yes i still made em despite recent failures), there was now sth on my holiday agenda other than ps2 or pirated dvds. and so monday came. And i cant bliv as im typing this im back, of all places, in my hostel in Sunway. wth!!! i study in sunway, live in sunway and now im on holiday in sunway. im definitely retarded. fuckin bus drove so slowly i arrived an hr later then the intended time, anu picked me up along with nick daksha ashwin and her dog. she expected me to be bald but obviously im never ever gonna shave. she had no reaction tho. tad disappointed. spent the day in ac whr i lost my winning streak and had dinner at, sigh, medan. met jacob and tize bin. after dumping my stuff in my room went to bangsar to shisha and chill.kinda fun but after a while started feeling woozy and i just started stoning. so far 2 ppl have said i now look like pete wentz and another 2 say i look like jim carey. god help me..

Hope this is the turning point in the hols...

2 comments:

Anu said...

hairs good fool:p

Shahlabi said...

lol...i donno..and yesterday one of nick's frens called me a mafia....