Thursday, December 4, 2008

Eyes Wide Open

Ok its 7.23am as im typin this and ive not slept the whole night. this is retarded. wen i came back from 1u i was tired as hell. uploaded pix and did random onlining. din tink id make it past midnite. stupid net was damn slow by the time i uploaded pix it was like 230 or sth. donno how the hell i made it past 3am 4 am 5 am until now. so im sposed to buy my bus ticket for tmr today. dono if i can tahan the entire day or if ill be a zombie. this is crazy.tried slpin at 630 but nick kept talkin to me... for a moment i tot i was slp talkin. then i realised it was 7 and thr was sunlight. wtf...

tried n tried to slp n i jus cldn..then nick started playin songs...kinda got me awake..thot of swimming l8r..i got up to see the pool and realised my "lil bro" was awake. wide awake.wth. i wasnt even tinkin of anythin and all of a sudden thrs a mountain. tried to get my bro 2 slp but obviously cldn force it to. sigh. so attended to my lappie and wrote this random post..then nick got hungry and believe it or not called macd. wtf.this is crazy...


my life is definitely turning crazy.. just realised ive been tinkin alot abt anu. like too much. (she wasnt the cause of the mountain btw)...i really wanna get back with her but then we mite have probs next sem and then thrs her whole issue with duckie, who i myself have come to like. ok not in tt way la. i used to abhor him for the whole thing with anu but then i decided to give him a chance and test my new self. he's a really nice guy and really funny too. just tt i tink if it comes down to me and him anu will pick him cos of my 'lil' prob, which i hope to exterminate asap. but its not like a switch. so in a couple of hrs im gonna meet anu and mayb duckie and ashwin to buy my ticket ad just chill. cant wait to see my beloved Dee tmr night. been waiting super long for this. ok its 756. this is crazy.

No comments: